Quotes About Life And Love | Motivational Quotes About Life:- How do people who face tough situations and difficult challenges find strength? Read the words of amazing people from all walks of life who share their wisdom on life, love, faith, & hope. From prisoners to presidents, athletes to actors, spiritual leaders to singers all these people have a message for you. God’s love is with you. When you read the words of other people who have been there—who have faced these challenges and overcome them—you’ll discover your own inner resources to do the same.
Here Are 15 Awesome Quotes About Life And Love | Motivational Quotes About Life
1. “When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state.” – Euripides, Orestes
My World Revolves Around You. You Are The Brightness That Outshines The Sun And The Moon. I Love You, Special One.
2. “God helps him who strives hard.” – Euripides, Eumenidae.
3. “I sacrifice to no god save myself — And to my belly, greatest of deities.”– Euripides, The Cyclops
4. “Never say that marriage has more of joy than pain.” – Euripides, Alcestis
6. “O lady, nobility is thine, and thy form is the reflection of thy nature!”– Euripides, Ion (c. 421-408 BC) l. 238.
7.Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.” – Euripides, Orestes
8. “Woman is woman’s natural ally.” – Euripides, Alope, Frag. 109.
9. “It is a good thing to be rich and strong, but it is a better thing to be loved.” – Euripides
10. “Ignorance of one’s misfortunes is clear gain.” – Euripides, Antiope, Frag. 204.
11. “My tongue swore, but my mind was still unpledged.” – Euripides, Hippolytus
12. “No one can confidently say that he will still be living tomorrow.”– Euripides, Alcestis
13. “The nobly born must nobly meet his fate.” – Euripides, Alcmene, Frag. 100.
14. “Cowards do not count in battle; they are there, but not in it.” – Euripides, Meleager Frag. 523.
15. “Let no one think of me that I am humble or weak or passive; let them understand I am of a different kind: dangerous to my enemies, loyal to my friends. To such a life glory belongs.” – Euripides, Medea and Other Plays
“Did you enjoy this quote collection? Which of these great quotes about life was your favorite? Tell us in the comment section below. I would love to hear all about it.”
And Also Do not Forget To checkout Our Cool Quotes, Gym Quotes, Happy Birthday Wishes, Inspiration Quotes, Life Quotes, Love Quotes, Simple Quotes, Popular Quotes Categories For More Lovely Short Quotes. Check Out For Movies Viral Movies.