Best 20 Funny Fitness Quotes:- This is why I even have searched for some funny fitness quotes to point out you that fitness is often fun. Perhaps quotes will assist you to loosen things up a touch for you. Maybe they’re going even to invigorate your spirit, fire up your motivation and keep you on the »funny« track.
I believe that your fitness should be social. Therefore, find the exercise you’re keen on, mingle and celebrate. And next time once you hit the gym have in mind that comedy is just a funny way of being serious.
Here Are 15 Funny Fitness Quotes | Funny Gym Quotes | Gym Quotes
1. I get most of my exercise these days from shaking my head in disbelief.
2. I didn’t mean to gain weight, it just happened by snackcident.
3. I enjoy taking long romantic walks, to the fridge.
4. Doctor to patient: What fits your busy schedule better, exercising one hour a day or being dead 24 hours a day? – Randy Glasbergen
5. I’m 99% sure no one would run marathons if they weren’t allowed to talk about running marathons. – Mike Vanatta
6. I’m opening a gym called, “Resolutions.” It will have exercise equipment for the first two weeks and then turn into a bar for the rest of the year!
7. My friend was wondering today why brain cells die, skin cells die, your hair follicle dies, but fat cells live FOREVER?
8. Your motivational workout quotes annoy me so much I’m rebelling and have decided to remain lazy and slightly overweight.
9. I did lose five pounds this week but found it in the refrigerator this weekend.
10. Here’s a list of everyone who has lost weight by sitting on the couch watching the Biggest Loser.
11. One of the hardest meals for me to limit myself is the one from Halloween till New Years.
12. I consider my refusal to go to the gym today as resistance training. – Author Unknown
13. I exercised once, but found I was allergic to it. My skin flushed and my heart raced. I got sweaty and short of breath. Very dangerous. – Anonymous
14. When people ask me if I exercise I tell them I do crunches every day – especially Captain Crunch and Nestle Crunch. – Unknown
15. I don’t exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor. – Joan Rivers
“Did you enjoy this quote collection? Which of these excellent quotes was your favourite? Inform me in the comment segment. I would love to hear.”
And Also Do not Forget To checkout Our Cool Quotes, Gym Quotes, Happy Birthday Wishes, Inspiration Quotes, Life Quotes, Love Quotes, Simple Quotes, Popular Quotes Categories For More Lovely Short Quotes. Check Out For Movies Viral Movies.