20 Raksha Bandhan Messages for Brother & Sister: – Raksha Bandhan is one of the most Nepali & Indian Popular Festival. This is a festival symbol love between brother and sister. Raksha Bandhan is also called as Rakhi or Janai Purnima. You can also get Happy Rakhi wishes for brothers & sisters in English languages also share on Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.
Here Are 20 Best Raksha Bandhan Messages for Brother & Sister
1. A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite. ~ Elizabeth Fishel.
2. Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. ~ Benjamin Disraeli
3. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. ~ Amy Li
4. Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. ~ Margaret Meed
5. Husbands come and go; children come and eventually they go. Friends grow up and move away. But the one thing that’s never lost is your sister. Gail Sheeny, from “Sisters”
6. Whatever you do they will love you; even if they don’t love you they are connected to you till you die. You can be boring and tedious with sisters, whereas you have to put on a good face with friends. ~ Deborah Moggach
7. There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you.
8. When mom and dad don’t understand , a sister always will.
9. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
10. Hey didi you are the best. Do you know why? Because I am your brother 😉
11. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of.
12. Sisters are for sharing chuckles and cleaning tears. There’s an exceptional sort of opportunity that sisters appreciate.
13. A sister is somebody more extraordinary than words. She is love blended with fellowship and a million most loved recollections that will in every case last. A sister is a hand inside your hand included with adoration and comprehension. She gives you an inclination that makes you wonder what you could ever manage without her, and nobody is cherished so truly.
14. There can be no circumstance in life wherein the discussion of my dear sister won’t control some solace to me.
15. The best thing about having a sister was that I generally had a companion.
16. Sky Is Blue, Feel This Hue, My Love Is For You Bhaiya, Always True. Loads Of Good Wishes For Raksha Bandhan. Blessed Raksha
17. You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are a person who dances with me in my happiness. You mean the world to me. I really love you. Happy Rakhi.
18. May this Rakhi day be fun beyond imagination, sweet as chocolates, bright and cheerful as flowers and filled with joy and smiles.
19. If I can choose my brother in next life, it will be you. Love you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan
20. If lovers are like moon and Brothers are like stars than i have noticed that the sky looks good without moon but not without stars. Happy Raksha Bandhan Brother
“Did you enjoy this quote collection? Which of these great quotes about life was your favorite? Tell us in the comment section below. I would love to hear all about it.”
And Also Do not Forget To checkout Our Cool Quotes, Gym Quotes, Happy Birthday Wishes, Inspiration Quotes, Life Quotes, Love Quote, Simple Quotes, Popular Quotes Categories For More Lovely Short Quotes. Check Out For Entertainment Aalu Network.